If you're looking for a tasty snack or sharing dish, then this Cheesy 'Nduja Slider is for you!
Ingredients For This Cheesy 'Nduja Slider
This recipe only requires a handful of ingredients and takes less than 15 minutes!
- Ciabatta bread
- 'Nduja paste
Essentially, you need to create a finely chopped paste using all of the ingredients above (minus the ciabatta bread) and then lather it onto one of the bread, grill it for 5 minutes, and voila!
Variations & Substitutions For This Recipe
The beautiful thing about this recipe is that it's easily adaptable. For veggies, vegans, dairy-free etc, there are alternatives for every ingredient.
If you're looking for a veggie option, simply use harissa paste as your "spicy" element, and remove the chorizo from the mix.
If you desire a vegan alternative, replace the butter with vegan butter, mozzarella with vegan cheese, and once again, use harissa paste for the kick. You could also add any other vegetables or ingredients if you fancy...suggestions are below:
- grated courgette
- finely sliced red pepper
- finely chopped tomato
- roughly chopped wilted spinach
- red chilli, finely chopped
- grated Brussels sprouts, if you're feeling festive!
- Belazu have created a vegan alternative to 'Nduja paste which you could use too!
- the list goes on...
Cheesy 'Nduja Slider
- 1 large ciabatta loaf
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 onions, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 150g chorizo, finely chopped
- Handful of chopped parsley
- 125g mozzarella, roughly chopped into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon 'nduja paste
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 thin slices of salted butter
- Place a pan on medium heat with a tablespoon of oil. Add in your onion and garlic. Fry for 5 minutes until the mixture is soft.
- Transfer your onion and garlic mixture into a bowl. Add in your chopped chorizo, parsley, mozzarella, 'nduja paste, salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly with your hand or spoon until everything is well combined.
- Slice your ciabatta loaf in half, widthways, and keep one half for another recipe. Spread your cheesy 'nduja mixture evenly along your ciabatta and top with your three slices of butter.
- Place your ciabatta onto a tray and grill for around 5 minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn't burn!
- Serve up and enjoy!