These Spicy Ramen Dumplings are honestly TOO GOOD! An obsession is an understatement. The emmental cheese and spring onion mayonnaise balance out the spice, making this dish incredibly moorish and addictive! YUM!
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this blog post might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my blog so I can continue to provide you with free content!
Making Spicy Rice Paper Noodle Dumplings
I've seen variations of this recipe all over TikTok & Instagram. They were all so inspiring and mouth-watering, so I decided to recreate some with a bit of Myriad flare.
In addition to the incredibly spicy ramen noodles, I've used Emmental cheese to balance the spice and because it's a great one for a good cheese pull! I've also added spring onions to the dumplings for a bit of freshness, as well as creating a spring onion mayonnaise because...everyone loves a dipping sauce! These small but meaningful additions soften the spice and add a lovely sweetness to the mouthful of fiery dumplings.
This spicy ramen dumplings dish is simple. Cook the noodles to package instructions, place a portion of the noodles down onto a damp sheet of rice paper, top with cheese and spring onions, fold up into a parcel, and then fry on each side until golden and crispy!
If You Liked This Spicy Ramen Dumplings Recipe...
You Might Enjoy My Dumpling World Tour Series
I set myself a challenge to go around the world in 80 dumplings. Why? Because so many countries share a love for dumplings and every country’s dumplings have their own unique twist. From Varenyky in Ukraine to Banh Bot Loc in Vietnam, dumplings are a way for us to celebrate various cultures and culinary differences from all parts of the globe.
Not all my dumpling recipes are up on my website, yet! So, if you’d like to check them out, head on over to my Instagram for the video tutorial and full recipe!
More Delicious Recipes from my Dumpling World Tour
Spicy Ramen Dumplings
- 1 packet of Buldak HOT Chicken Flavour Ramen (see blog for purchase link!)
- 6 sheets of rice paper
- 2 slices of Emmental cheese, cut into 6 small pieces
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions.
- Pour some warm water onto a plate and soak a piece of rice paper for around 30 seconds.
- Place the rice paper down on a clear surface. Add a tablespoon of the noodles to the center of the wrapper, then place a piece of Emmental cheese and some spring onions on top.
- Wrap the dumpling into a parcel and set them aside on a lightly oiled plate so the dumplings don't stick.
- Repeat this process for 6 dumplings (make sure to leave some leftover spring onion for the mayonnaise dipping sauce).
- In a frying pan, add a teaspoon of oil on medium to high heat. Place in your dumplings and fry for 4 minutes on each side.
- In a small bowl, add your mayonnaise and leftover spring onions. Then serve up and enjoy!