This super Easy Noodle Soup is ready in just 10 minutes. It's full of flavour, so colourful, and the perfect meal for when you're short on time!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- SUPER EASY - this recipe takes less than 10 minutes to make and only uses a handful of ingredients. It's the perfect recipe for when you're short on time and need something super comforting and delicious.
- Use up leftovers - this easy noodle soup is perfect to help you use up any leftovers in your fridge! If you've got some leftover cooked neat, veggies, or tofu, simply heat it up and add it on top of your noodle soup for extra texture and yumminess!
Ingredients For This Easy Noodle Soup Recipe
One of the best things about this easy noodle soup recipe is that the ingredients are all things you'll probably have in your kitchen!
Here's what you'll need:
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Rice wine vinegar
- Chicken stock
- Peanut butter
- Spring onion
- Chilli oil
- Milk (optional)
How To Make This Easy Noodle Soup
Step 1 - Make Your Soup Base
- In your serving bowl of choice, add in your soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, mayonnaise, chicken stock, sugar, peanut butter, garlic, ginger, spring onion, and coriander.
- Give it all a good mix until everything is well combined, then pour in your milk and water mixture. Once again, give everything a good stir.
Step 2 - Add In Your Noodles
- Cook your noodles to package instructions and add them into your bowl of broth. Top with chilli oil, coriander, and enjoy!
More Quick & Easy Recipes
These Miso-Marinated Eggs are so addictive! They’re easy to make and are hands down my new favourite way of preparing eggs!
This easy, creamy, and vegan Avocado and Chilli Oil Linguine takes less than 20 minutes to make. It’s full of accessible ingredients and is perfect for a simple weeknight dinner.
Easy Noodle Soup
- 1 noodle nest, cooked to packet instructions
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar or honey
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- ½ garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- bunch of coriander, finely chopped
- 300 ml boiling noodle water
- 100 ml hot milk (optional) - makes the broth creamier
- Chilli oil
- In your favourite noodle soup bowl, combine your soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, mayonnaise, chicken stock paste, sugar, peanut butter, garlic, ginger, spring onion, and coriander. Give it a good mix.
- Meanwhile, cook your noodles to packet instructions and then combine 300ml of noodle water with 100ml of hot milk (I just heated it up in the microwave) in a jug.
- Pour your noodle water milk mixture into your soup base bowl and give it all a good mix.
- Once your noodles are cooked, gently add them to your soup bowl.
- Top with chilli oil and your choice of toppings (meat, veggies, tofu...) and enjoy!