This Sweet Potato Noodle Salad recipe makes life easier for you. It's fresh, vibrant, and takes less than 10 minutes to make.
Where can I buy sweet potato noodles?
At your local Asian Supermarket! If not, then here's a link to the ones I'm using for this recipe.
What is the sauce made from?
- Peanut butter
- Soy sauce
- Chilli flakes
- Hot hot oil
- Kewpie Mayo
- Lime juice
What toppings should I prepare?
I sliced up some mango, red onion, and cucumber! You could use anything you have in the fridge from leftover chicken to sliced red pepper.
Sweet Potato Noodle Salad
- 1 nest of Sweet Potato Noodles
For the sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 5 tablespoon hot oil Place the oil in a saucepan and put it on medium heat for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and pour it over the sauce ingredients.
- 1 tablespoon kewpie mayo I have a recipe for this on my website!
- ¼ lime, juiced
For the toppings
- ½ mango, sliced
- 1 inch cucumber, julienned
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- ½ red chilli, sliced
- Place your nest of noodles into a pan of boiling water and cook for 8 minutes on medium heat. Stir regularly.
- Meanwhile, make your sauce by combining peanut butter, soy sauce, chilli flakes, garlic, and ginger in a bowl. Pour over your hot oil (heated in a pan for 3 minutes) and then add in your mayonnaise and lime juice. Whisk together and then set aside.
- Prepare your toppings and set them aside.
- Once your noodles are cooked, drain them and then toss them in a bowl with your toppings and sauce. Serve up with a sprinkle of red chillies, and enjoy!