These 2 Ingredient Bread Bites are one of my favourite snacks to eat at the moment! I coated them with a spicy garlicky powder for extra flavour, but they're just as delicious on their own.
What Do You Need For These 2 Ingredient Bread Bites
This is a really simple recipe that results in light, fluffy, little balls of bread. All you'll need is self-raising flour, and greek yoghurt.
You can bake these in the oven if you like, but air frying them is by far the quickest way to cook these. They only take 8 minutes at 180C in the Air Fryer!
Variations & Substitutions For This Recipe
You can easily make these vegan by subbing out the greek yoghurt with vegan yoghurt! They'll taste delicious!
Fancy stuffing the balls with some tasty ingredients? Here are some filling ideas:
- Chocolate (to make things sweet)
- Chopped olives
Fancy Making More Easy Recipes?
2 Ingredient Bread Bites
- 200 g self-raising flour
- 100 g greek yoghurt
For The Coating
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes (I used gochugaru because they're finer)
- 1 tablespoon garlic flakes or granules
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
For The Dipping Sauce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- Combine your self-raising flour and greek yoghurt in a bowl. Mix with a spoon until a rough dough forms. Knead the dough for a couple of minutes on a floured and tidy surface until soft and bouncy. Feel free to add more flour if the dough is sticking to your hands. Cover your dough and set it aside for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make your spicy garlicky coating by combining all of the coating ingredients on a plate or a shallow bowl.
- Get your dough and slice it into 8 equal parts. Roll each piece into a ball and then coat the ball in your spicy garlicky mixture until well covered. Repeat this step for every ball.
- Air fry your bread bites for 8 minutes at 180C.
- Meanwhile, combine your Sriracha and Mayonnaise in a small bowl for your dipping sauce.
- Remove your bread bites from the air fryer then serve up and enjoy!