You will never believe it, but these Bang Bang Shrimp Noodles only take ONE MINUTE to make!
AD - I've teamed up with Ninja UK to show you how to make these super quick 1-minute Bang Bang Shrimp Noodles!
For this delicious recipe, I'm using their Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker, an absolute superstar for the kitchen. It literally cooks everything from cakes to stews!
The Key Ingredients
First, you want to get all of your ingredients ready for this dish. You only need some form of noodles (I used wide curly noodles), raw prawns, water, and salt.
For your sauce, you'll want to combine the following ingredients:
- Sweet Chili Sauce
- Lime Juice
Cooking in ONE-Minute
To cook your 1-minute Bang Bang Shrimp Noodles, open up your Ninja Foodi multi-cooker and add in your noodles, raw prawns, water, and salt. Give it a little mix and then close the lid. Slide the nozzle over to the left turning the settings to "Pressure". Keep the setting on High (Hi), move the dial so that the pressure is on "Quick Release", and reduce the cooking time to one minute. Then, press start!
While your dish is cooking, prepare your sauce.
Once your noodles and prawns are done, simply drain them and then transfer them into your sauce bowl. Combine thoroughly, then serve up with chopped spring onions, sesame seeds, chili oil and enjoy!
Fancy some more quick and easy recipes?
Here are some of my favourite simple but delicious recipes!
1-MINUTE Bang Bang Shrimp Noodles
- Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker OL750UK
- 200 g noodles
- 180g raw prawns
- 300 ml water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
Bang Bang Sauce
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- pinch salt
- ½ lime juiced
- Get your Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker OL750UK and open up the lid. Add in your noodles, raw prawns, water, and teaspoon of salt. Give it a little stir and then close the lid. Slide the nozzle on the front of the machine to the far left, changing the setting to "Pressure". Turn the dial onto "Quick Release" and keep the intensity on High (Hi). Reduce the cooking time to one minute, then press start. Ensure that the valve on the top of the Ninja Foodi is on SEAL.
- While you wait for your noodles and prawns to cook, make your sauce by combining all of your sauce ingredients into a large bowl. Adjust the spice to your liking.
- After the minute is up, drain your noodles and prawns and pour them straight into your sauce bowl. Combine thoroughly and then plate up with your spring onions, sesame seeds, and chili oil!