Feeling a bit under the weather? This simple 15-Minute Spicy Beef Noodle Soup is exactly what you need to warm you up!
This 15-Minute Spicy Beef Noodle Soup is full of flavour and warms you right up! Feel free to add any other toppings or ingredients that tickle your fancy. You could also make it vegetarian by finely chopping up some mushrooms and frying them with chilli (to replace the beef), and substitute the beef stock with vegetable stock! Give it a go and let me know what you think!
Did You Like This Recipe? If So, Check Out These 1-Minute Bang Bang Shrimp Noodles & Dominican Domplines!
15 Minute Spicy Beef Noodle Soup
- 1 beef stock cube + 500ml boiling water
- 100g beef mince
- 1 chilli, sliced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 2 eggs
- 2 nest of egg noodles
- Bunch of coriander (optional)
- Drizzle of chilli oil (optional)
For The Soup Seasoning
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tsp peanut butter
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil, hot
- Add a drizzle of oil into a pan and place it on medium heat. Add in your beef mince with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Break up the beef and sprinkle in your sliced chilli. Fry for 10 minutes until slightly crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Place your eggs into a pan of boiling water and cook for 6 ½ minutes. In another pan (or the same one, up to you!), cook your egg noodles to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, combine all of your sauce ingredients in a large bowl except the oil. Heat up the oil for 3 minutes in a small saucepan and then pour it over your sauce ingredients to briefly fry them. Give it a good stir and then add in your beef stock mixture. Pour the spicy beef broth equally into two separate bowls.
- Transfer your eggs from the pan once they're cooked into a cold bowl of water. Once cooled, peel them, and slice them in half. Once your noodles are cooked, add them to your bowls of broth. Top with coriander, minced beef, spring onion, chilli, egg, and a drizzle of chilli oil. Enjoy!